- 124 lbs. Commercial grade professional router table
- Hydraulic Lift for Easy Router Installation
- Built–in sliding table with hold down clamp
- Extra Large - Total 22"×31", Cast iron work surface
- Miter gauge & T-slot, Front mounted power switch, Dust collection port and much more
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Similar to the Yonico 21046, this table has all the same fantastic features plus the added convenience of a hydraulic lift and built-in sliding table. Professional grade, extremely heavy, with a large cast iron work surface, provides excellent woodworking efficiency. Fully loaded with Secure clamping system, Direct router mounting, Built-in dust collection port, Secure miter gauge and more. Once set up you will be pleasantly surprised at how smooth routing can be.
- Heavy weight, sturdy table for enhanced stability and work piece support weighing 124 lbs.
- Hydraulic lift – cast iron table tilts 45° to easily install router and/or adjust or switch router bits.
- Built–in sliding table with hold down clamp.
- Extra Large Total work surface - 22"×31".
- Includes two fences, each measuring 10-5/8" x 2". The split fence is easy to adjust and provides full support along both sides of the work piece.
- Secure clamping system – clamps fasten securely over stock to enable smooth, flush running along the fence.
- Universal Direct Router Mounting Feature- Virtually any router will clamp directly to the underside of the table eliminating the need for plate inserts. (No drilling necessary).
- Tabletop includes 2 removable ring inserts to accommodate for minimal clearance (1-1/8", 2-1/4" and 3-5/8") while using any size bit.
- 2" dust collection hood.
- Power switch with safety feature conveniently mounted on front leg
- Secure Miter Gauge – Miter gauge with several positive stops will stay put when secured in large tabletop T- slot.
- Main table surface: 30 3/4" x 9 7/8" ,Sliding table surface: 30 3/4" x 12 1/4".
- Heavy duty steel stand includes easy grip handles and shelf for convenient storage.
Expect 1 – 2 hours assembly. Some steps may require additional helping hands due to the heavy weight of this table.